Do these chairs massage feet? Oh, absolutely! Combined with the air bags around the feet, the rollers apply focused, direct pressure; the kind typically found with the most experienced reflexologists.
The key to a great reflexology session is the skill of the reflexologist to map your foot to discover your areas of increased sensitity for them to focus. With these chairs, you are able to map your own foot and adjust footing within the chair to stimulate the areas of most sensitivity.
There are many key benefits of foot massage, including:
- Improved blood circulation
- reduces the effects of anxiety and depression
- helps with headaches and migraines
- lowers blood pressure
- helps with flat feet and plantar fasciites
- helps with PMS and Menopause
- reduces effects of edema in pregnant women